Tax Back

Published on December 1, 2023

Birr Parish can claim tax back that you have paid on your earnings. This applies to PAYE Income and Self Employed Income, including Farmers. You must have paid €250 or more in a year – this includes all contributions to priests collections and parish fund. This is of great benefit to the Parish finances and it does not affect the tax payer in anyway except that it is great if some of your tax goes towards a good cause. The Parish is now looking for people to complete forms for 2023. All you have to do is, please, sign a CHY 3 enduring cert and put in your Name and PPS No and return to the Parish Office. Forms are available in the church porches – If you feel that you have donated over €250 to the Church in 2023 and a taxpayer please complete and return the form as soon as possible so that the Parish can submit a claim for 2023.

Thank you very much.